RE: [IP] Re: Com-Station -- President Clinton's Address

I agree with what you're saying about having Diabetes instead of a worse
disease.  I even feel "glad" the I'm Type I and not Type II (controlling
with diet and exercise).

I donate to the ADA a couple of times a year.  I'm also a member and
subscribe to Diabetes Forecast.  I also feel strongly about the research.
I've tried to sign up for clinical trial, etc.  The only way we're going to
find a cure is to help.