[IP] Wanted Fast Take

I would like to know if anyone out there who has a fast take, and no
longer wants it, if they would want to get rid of it to someone who could
use it.

My sister is type II tendency. She is extremely over weight, and I would
like to get the meter for her. I currently use the meter myself, and I
like it as my emergency meter. But I would like to get one for her, but I
just don't have the $65 bucks to spend right now.  If you don't have one,
maybe a suggestion as to how I might get my hands on one.

Thanks, please reply to me personally.