[IP] IV 3000, What size is it ? Also, infusion set exp. dates ?

I need to order some IV3000 tape to retrofit my older Minimed Sofsets. I
need to know what size to order (I'm not ordering from Minimed). The ones
that come with the Sofset appear to be 3 X 2, however, the Smith+Nephew web
site only lists  2 X 1 1/2 or 2 3/8 X 2 3/4. These are the only ones
available in packs of 100. Minimed says they are  5 X 4, which I think is

I realize this is a very simple question, but I can't get an answer anywhere

Why do infusion sets have expiration dates ?

This message has been generated by MIMEsweeper and certifies that
the  message and  attachments have  been swept  for all known and
recorded computer viruses.