Re: [IP] Pancreas tonic

At 09:53 PM 1/19/1999  DIANE MASSEY wrote:
>If any one tries the Pancreas tonic will you keep us posted?  How long is
>it supposedly supposed to take to work?????
>Is this the same stuff someone else was talking about a week ago?

Yes, this stuff is guaranteed to work instantly... will also cure cancer,
cardio-vascular problems, kidney failure, bubonic plague, spinal
meningitis, polio, smallpox, eboli, malaria, broken bones, warts and zits.
Just send money... (lots of it).

Just another scheme to separate you from my hard-earned money.

Now about that bridge that you wanted to buy... have I got a deal for you.