[IP] webpage update.

hi all again:

Just to let you all know i am still collecting stories of all kind (if you
send one please label it as humor, when i found out i was diabetic, or
something to that effect), i also add something to my site which may show
one misconception about the pump (its a pic), please ad some misconceptions
you have had or others have expressed to you about the pump...

I will try and get them up on my page fast but with Nursing school up and
running fast and furrious i may not have time to get it up right away.

also please sign my book

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438