RE: [IP] MRIs, CTs and pumps

>  Now the MRI might
> exceed that strength, I'm not sure (I'd have to know the strength of
> the MRI machine and then I could tell you, since I can look up the
> regulation limits).

MRI magnetic fields are produce by superconducting magnets immersed
in liquid nitrogen or colder liquified gasses. Usually the field
generator fills the better part of a medium sized room. The fields
are very strong, It will torch a pump, watch, or most any metal
device in the vicinity of the magnetic field.

Michael <email @ redacted>