> Is IV prep an over the counter thing or do you need
> a script for them? My kids are having a problem with  the loop of
> tubing that you're supposed to tape near site so it doesn't get
> yanked out; We've tried all different kinds of tape and it keeps
> falling off, any suggestions???

IV prep is over the counter, but no regular pharmacies carry it. It
is a mail order item. If you purchase it with other supplies, your
insurance company will probably cover it as durable medical goods.

The magic tape you want is call millipore tape and come under a
variety of brand names. If you look closely at it, it has zillions of
tiny winy holes and tears easily. It is a plastic tape that is very
flexible and thin. Look for it in your drug store.

Michael <email @ redacted>