: [IP] interesting fact

Brian - do you realize that the number of people that died from diabetes and
it's complications in 1994 is greater than 21 DC-10 airplanes filled with
people crashing each and every day of the year, with NO survivors?
Hmmm....wonder if our government would allow that?
BTW, this was the gist of my letters to our lawmakers last year - got some
interesting responses, but not a cure. :o(
Sue Tappendorf