[IP] MiniMed's new Com-Station and software

I found it hard to get this information out of MiniMed.

NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. Likely date of availability is March of 1999. When
Com-Station and software becomes available mail will be sent to all MiniMed
registered pump owners. NO OTHER INFORMATION RELEASED.

I'm sure glad they're working on it. I need all the help I can get. Anybody
else get discouraged?

The following quote from http://www.minimed.com/files/mm_098.htm led me to
believe that charting my insulin use would be automatic. IMHO it should say
NOT AVAILABLE somewhere in the high falutin claim.

"Long-term, Downloadable Memory provides access to:
90 daily totals
450 boluses
50 alarms
50 Prime uses
last 200 programming events

Download to your PC
All this information is put to good use with MiniMed's new Com-Station and
software (optional accessory). Just place your 507 series pump in the dock
of the Com-Station, and data stored in memory can be quickly downloaded to a
computer for comprehensive analysis and interpretation. "