[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #755

Does anyone know if there is a minimum number of units of insulin you can
be taking  and still use the pump?  When talking to my son's CDE and
asking about the pump, she said that because he takes so little insulin,
it MIGHT be a problem using a pump.  My son is almost  8 and uses a total
of 13.5u of NPH and about 2 u of Humalog. Thanks for your help.  Kate
ps, concerning a previous question, his Humalog lasts way longer than the
stated 2 hrs.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]