[IP] Speach

Well well... something strange happened today...but first a little

How i was diagnosed was that my mother was in nursing school and she caught
(with the instructors) my diabetes in 92. since then the Instructors have
been wanting me to come in to let them (students) ask questions, but they
would not set a date for me. well about 3 years ago they stopped asking me
altogether until today.. they want me to come to a class in march and give
a speech about the pump... Now this is going to be interesting (my thoughts
about diabetes care somewhat differes from what they teach)...  but i guess
since i am going to have to take this class that i am giving the speech
next year i might as well voice my opinions now..  he he fun fun.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438