From: John Bowen and Nancy Morgan [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 1999 4:07 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Summer camp for kid pumpers

I guess I should have been more specific. I'd like an overnight camp for
diabetic kids.   We live in North Carolina.  Last year, while on MDI, she
went to Camp Coqui near Asheville, had a very good time, but this year the
camp is on a week she can't go.  The other two that I've called in NC
haven't had pumpers, which surprised me because both are affiliated with
universities.  There is a day camp in Charlotte, but somehow, it's just not
the same as overnight camp.  I've heard great things about Bearskin Meadows,
but not sure I'm ready to fly cross country to get there!
Thanks for the info.

Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom, age 9