Re: [IP] Help - HomeMed trying to take my pump

> Can somebody offer me some advice?

Well the angry, volatile Fran who is so sick of doctors and insurance
companies, would say ...

OK, I took a few deep breaths:
    1.  Can you contact the doctor and see if this is truly what he
intended???  He  could possibly rectify the situation.  What about doctor
you're currently seeing???

    2.  Contact the Insurance Commissioners office.

    3.  Document Document Document.  Find, search do whatever you can to find
any old documentation.

    4.  Have MiniMed do more than the letter.  Have them call new insurance /
old insurance.  They know how to get to "higher" places than we can
sometimes.  Well this is the way it's been for me on my pump company.

I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

Good Luck and keep us posted.  Feel free to contact me personally.