[IP] Re: BOUNCE email @ redacted: Non-member submission from [email @ redacted]

The following post submitted by you was bounced from the IP group
because the e-mail address you used was not recognized.  The IP robot
only accepts posts from the e-mail addresses that are subscribed.  While
you can check your mail from anywhere, you can't post from anywhere.  If
you need to change your e-mail address with us, please let us know.

IP Admin