Re: [IP] hot tubbing

At 08:05 AM 1/19/1999 -0700, you wrote:

>Hello friends. I am going to be doing some "extensive" hot tubbing this
>weekend and I was wondering if there's anything I should be aware of (in
>regards to my pump!). thanks, cindy

I was told that the pump and insulin would be "ok" for a time just don't
stay in for an extended time, or just disconnect before you get in then
reconnect once you get out.  Me i stayed connected and all was good
afterwards. I stayed in for about 15-20 minutes..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
email @ redacted
www.goecities.com/hotsprings/falls/3564