Re: [IP] High Blood Sugar Bolus

    I forwarded Neal's post to Melissa's CDE & he responded by saying it
reminded him of one of those "what's wrong with this picture" puzzles where
you circle all the goofy things. He said it could be entitled "Find all the
errors in this doctor's methodology!"
    I concur.....Melissa's lows rarely stem from a correction bolus. They're
more commonly a result of her basals needing to be readjusted, which she's too
lazy to do (via fasting) at the moment, but obviously needs to do.