Re: [IP] Thigh Insertion

I know this may sound strange coming from an oldtimer like me (no comments
sam), but I would appreciate some definition of what people here mean by
"love handles" or "love handle area". It's used a lot on this list but I'm
not always sure what is being referred to.  I have my own obscene ideas
(and even a few good jokes about Monica Lewinsky's love handles, not for
public listing), but can anyone explain this term as we use it on the IP
ICQ 15374638

Spencer likes to use his upper outer thigh in the summer so that he can
go without a shirt.  It also makes it nice when he goes swimming so that
no one can see his set, it is hidden by his trunks.  He likes it there,
I had a hard time getting him to go back to his stomach when school
started.  I wanted to give his thighs a rest.  After reading all the
post about putting a set in the hip/love handle area Spencer is thinking
about putting one there soon.  It would be nice to have 3 areas to chose
Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)
ICQ# 7819788>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wayne Mitzner
The Johns Hopkins University