Re: [IP] RE:Going to disneyland

Glenn, I can't imagine what you eat normally, if you recommend French food
for its low fat qualities LOL. My experiences in French restaurants and
with french cooking is that they start every dish with 2 sticks of butter,
then add some mayo and olive oil sauces for flavor :-)

<<<<<<<From: email @ redacted
I live about 12 miles from Disneyland and have the following suggestions for
There is also the French Cafe in New Orleans Sq. the Blue Bayou and some other
places with less fatty food.<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wayne Mitzner
The Johns Hopkins University
615 N. Wolfe St.,  Baltimore, MD 21205
Tel. 410 614 5446,   Fax 410 955 0299