Re: [IP] Got Minimed today!-am overwhelmed

   Just be sure to keep an eye on how your skin reacts with double polyskin. I
find that if my daughter Amy uses more than the piece with the hole, she will
begin itching within 24 hours, and dig herself raw. With playing soccer year
round, and now adding basketball and cheerleading to that, she has never had a
problem with 1 piece of polyskin coming off. Luck maybe? I don't know, don't
care - it works for us!
Sue Tappendorf