[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #749

Accue check comfort curve strips. Do not know amoun of blood in exact
terms. THEY DO TAKE LESS BLOOD. I do not have to stick my finger as
deep, even on the thick caluced ones. I couldnt get them for awhile cuz
the  pharmacy was just trying them out. I had a heart tot heart with
them that I did not care if anyone else used them
"i needed them, please get them!!! I think they are great.  Leann