Re: [IP] High Blood Sugar Bolus

Sometimes those after meal highs are a timing rather than an insulin problem.  You
may need to bolus earlier for fast acting meals.  Even humalog takes fifteen to
thirty minutes to really work.    Really really good control would put you between
80 and even after meals.  (That doesn't mean most people actually accomplish that
very much of the time).