Re: [IP] Bernstein's Book

All the cons are true in the long term.  However, Bernstein neglects to mention
the cons of injections -- including site atrophy.  The question is not if you
can find 5 cons to pumping (there are far more than that) but if there are
anywhere near less with injections.   A while back, Janet commented on
Bernstein (she had worked with him).  If you can find her information, you
might find it useful.