Re: [IP] Summer camp for pumpers

In a message dated 1/18/99 4:24:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Lily's
 pump has helped return her control of her life and given back a
 measure of her childhood. Her Mom and I have tried our best to teach
 her the things about diabetes management that allow her the freedom
 to play, sleep, eat and so on that any other kid enjoys. We are
 definetly over-protective, but strive to put the power in Lily's
 hands to do as she will with her life in spite of our worries. >>

DITTO< DITTO< DITTO....change Lily to "Melissa"..change "Mom" to "Dad"..and I
could have written the identical post...which truly says something about the
Pump and the Parents who subscribe to this IP group, doesn't it?

Regards, Renee