Re: [IP] High Blood Sugar Bolus

> These comments have been making me think that sometimes I test my
> sugars TOO much (if this is possible!).

A post-prandial high is normal for highly refined grains. You must
account for unused insulin and wait to see if your bolus is working
before putting in more insulin. As for cerals, the sicky sweet kids
stuff will give you much less problem. The sugar in them is not
glucose and requires more time to digest than the grain, thus
spreading out the carbo load more evenly.

Michael <email @ redacted>