Re: [IP] The LATEST - laura and the principal...

email @ redacted wrote:

I haven't read many of the letters lately but I am curious about this one.  My
first question: Is Laura a Special Education student?  If so, then I could
understand the IEP with a medical history written in the GSI (General Student
Information).  My second question:  Is it mandatory in your state for an IEP to be
written on a child with a medical problem without an academic problem?  I wrote
IEP's for fifteen years and I know how sticky some of the situations can get.
Like I said I was just curious and would like to keep up with what other states
do.  Thank-you for any info that you can give me.  Donna  .