Re: [IP] kids & sports

For me, I need to be carefull during some exercises that I
maintain suffiecient insulin to satisfy my muscle's needs.
The explanation of this is that the muscle's don't have the
insulin that they need, so they call upon the liver to dump
some of its glycogen stores.
For this sort of exercise for me, I need to eat carbs and
take insulin to cover them.  There are times when I need to
INCRASE my basal rates for some exercises.  Sounds backward
from what many experience, but we are all a bit unique.
Anyway, a reasonable book which covers this is:
Exercise and the Clinical Management of Diabetes by
Champaigne and Lampman (1994) Human Kinetics ISBN