Re: [IP] Summer camp for kid pumpers

   I live here in North Carolina too.  There is a WONDERFUL overnight camp
here.  It is about 25 miles outside of Winston Salem.  It is called Camp
Carolina Trails.  I don't know if you have heard of it or not.  I started as a
camper and am now a counselor.  I can give you more information on the camp if
you would like it.  Email me personally.  I am sure your daughter would like
it.  It is a week long camp.  The kids do things like swimming, fun fitness,
art, and riflery\archery.  The camp is staffed by doctors from Duke University
and nurses and dietary staff from other hospitals also.  It is a great camp.

                             Cheri :)