Re: [IP] Summer camp for kid pumpers

> The other two
> that I've called in NC haven't had pumpers, which surprised me
> because both are affiliated with universities.

Don't be surprised, only about 5% of total type 1's pump and probably
a much smaller percentage of kids, given the resistance by the
medical profession. Universities are no exception. My daughter was
pumping 2 years with a private doc, with me visiting and hassling the
Standord Pediatric department about getting with the program before
they decided to give it a try.

Michael <email @ redacted>