Re: [IP] Summer camp for pumpers

<<  Summer camp for pumpers >>
Camp Kno-Koma in WV  (camp for WV residents or for kids with MDs in WV) has
new pumpers every year. We usually have a CDE pump trainer on staff. Many of
the DM staffers have pumps. We try to provide carb counts for each meal, but
with all the activity, the kids get a lot of carbs. The MD staff have a phobia
about severe low BGs ( from the old days, I suspect). We have a full medical
and nursing staff for the week, and a well stocked infirmary, and paramedics
on staff for transport if needed. We rarely need that.
Barbara B.