Re: [IP] Summer camp for pumpers

At 12:32 PM 1/17/1999 -0700, you wrote:

>I was surprised when I started looking into diabetes camps for this summer
>that several I contacted hsbr no experience with children on pumps.  Would
>you IP'ers offer suggestions for camps that have been good for kids with
>pumps?
>
>Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom, 9 years old

I was lucky enough last summer to work at a camp they did not have any kids
on the pump, but there were 2 of us that stayed in the cabin with the kids
who were on the pump. (about 95% of the staff were diabetic)..

One good think to try is call ADA in your city/state and they should have
alot of info for you.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
email @ redacted