Re: [IP] pregnancy

My BG were so whacked out throughout my whole pregnancy.  I even had a Medical
student tell me that if I didn't get my BG down that my baby was going to be
born without a head.  Freaked me out, but no matter what I did they were high
until like the last month of my PG.  Even when I was throwing my guts up I
would test 250, and I hadn't eaten anything in the first place to get it that
high.  My son was a healthy 8lb 8oz.  Was born with a head and all 10 fingers
and toes.  Was a perfect size, and the only problem he had was that he was a
little hypo when he was born, which is expected from a diabetic pregnancy.
Congratulations, and good luck!