Re: [IP] Bent cannula?

Becky,  I have the same problem with my right lower stomach.  I use the tender
and I can use every other part of my stomach except the lower right.  This is
from the scar tissue I have from giving over 20,000 shots(I'm guessing)in that
area.  I don't know if this is your problem, but it might be if you have had
diabetes for awhile.  My upper stomach has much better absorption than the
lower for this reason.  ellen