Re: [IP] vitamins and minerals

Mike Maturen wrote:
>This is an incomplete list...there are many more, PLUS herbs.  I'd
>suggest getting the book.

I must have missed something in the post but what book are you talking
about?  I have tried herbs for a number of years. My feelings are that they
work for awhile and then they become less effective in the body, at that
point you must quit taking them for several weeks or increase the amount you
are taking.  I would never know which herbs to take and I found a herbalist
that had studied irridology(sp??). She would look into the iris of my eye
and tell me what I need to take, eventually I got really tired of the huge
amounts of pills I was taking, the expense, and started wondering if she
really knew what she was doing. I haven't taken herbs  for almost a year and
I really haven't noticed any difference.