Re: [IP] going to disneyland

In a message dated 1/16/99 9:12:47 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The Disneyland in Annaheim has some less bad for you food than they used to
 although you will have to look around and avoid isolated snack bars.  They
 have fresh fruit and salads and you can buy things like a turkey sandwhich
 with no mayo.  If you are going to Florida things may be different. I don't
 know.   >>

Hey, I'll let you know in another week or so -- I'm taking my 5 y/o
granddaughter to Disney World next week. I did OK at Disneyland a couple of
years ago on MI, and expect to do even better at WDW with my new friend, the
pump. Interestingly, I'm going to be tagging along with a friend of mine who's
a CDE attending an ADA course. So if I have any DM problems, I expect to be
well taken care of. Or else. lol