These Decision Trees sound great. I would love to see them since that is how
we have handled my son when on MDI. He starting on the pump in 2 weeks and
I'm trying to get a handle on all of this. Would you mind e-mailing them or
snail mailing me a copy I would be glad to pay for any expenses. Just so we
could see how others are handling this. My son will be the youngest patient
ever in our Endo's practice.
Lisa Berger, Mother of Jarrod, 6 years old