Re: [IP] Accusoft Advantage Comforts - Quality Control

At 02:59 PM 1/16/1999  FIS wrote:
>At 04:04 PM 1/16/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>>This is what the manual said about testing:
>>1. Turn on Monitor by pressing any button.
>>2. Press ENTER to select "Run Glucose Test".
>>3. Remove a new test strip from the vial. Insert with coloured area
>>facing up and silver
>>    bars going inside monitor as far as possible.
>All you really have to do is just insert the strip with the silver bars up
>and in the monitor the monitor doesn't even have to be on it will turn
>itself on and get itself ready for a glucose test, then do the controles (
>level 1 or 2 ) and edit the event option. i have been using this metor for
>a long time so ask if you need any help.

Isn't there some sort of calibration gizmo you have to plug in with each
new box of strips? After that, you need to check to see if the number that
shows on the screen matches what's on the box. It's been a long time since
I played with this meter, so my recollection is vaguer than usual.