Re: [IP] annoying term

In a message dated 1/16/99 2:32:20 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I believe that if you must "watch" what you eat or make sure you exercise
 more to control it (which ALOT of people have told me).. when i hear that
 it kinda confuses me isn't that some of the ways you control type 2.. i
 always tell them that not all diabetics take shots or POP pills..

I believe watching what you eat (or at least counting it) and exercising is a
"must" for all with DM -- no matter how else you control the beast.