Re: [IP] Anniversary

In a message dated 1/16/99 3:26:16 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Four years ago today I was in surgery for a quintuple by-pass.  >>

Happy anniversary. Glad you're still with us. We all wax (and wane)
philosophical at times. I still remember laying in a cardiac monitoring unit a
little over three years ago, (finally) thinking "do whatever you need to do to
me" and (finally) getting my act together. One of those little turning points,
I suppose. Luckily it was a false alarm on the heart -- but a real wake-up
call for diabetes.

And I take Serzone myself. :-\