Re: [IP] Meal Plan

for me before i went on the pump and even when i first did i was put on a
2200 calorie (starvation diet) ADA diet but was still loosing weight, but
know i am on a OPEN diet as long as i watch the carbs and make adjustments
and glad to say i have maintained my wieght (first brought it up from 79
when i was 14) at 156 at the age of 21 (height is 5'11" still a little
below perfect they say but i am happy)

At 09:53 AM 1/16/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>The Dietition assigned the following meal guidelines to me:
>2800 total Calories
>Breakfast: 60 carbs
>Lunch : 90
>Dinner: 60
>Bedtime Snack: 30+2 Fats
>For this past week, I've adhered to my 240 carb limit, but not been able
>to go beyond 1800-2000 calories in doing so.  I've been very hungry this
>week, and wonder if it is just because of the diet or am i eating the
>wrong foods?
>So the million $ question is how do i get an additional 800 calories
>into my mealplan without overextending on the carbs?
>Should i even be worried about this shortfall?  I could lose the weight
Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438