   This is a TERRIFIC idea!! Would you be willing to share it with the IP
group? Maybe Michael could add it to the home page. I absolutely LOVE the
concept, both as a parent of a teen with diabetes and as a former high school
teacher.  One of those LIFE SKILLS that kids need to grasp is precisely what
you're encouraging Amy to do. Melissa has learned to do this through trial &
error and asking me countless times "what I thought", but I observe her using
that same thought process (decision-tree) in other arenas too. Power to the
Pumpers again! Necessity really IS the mother of invention & for those of us
who believe fervently in the liberating value of having our D. kids on pumps,
necessity includes any & all "tricks of the trade" designed to make it work
for our children!!!

Regards, Renee (pump=mom/coach to 16 yr old Melissa)