: [IP] square wave bolus

  My 12 yr old daughter runs into this frequently, especially when hanging out
with friends and at overnighters. What she does is check how much has been
bolused and subtracts that from the original bolus she set. Then she stops the
square wave, eats what she wants and boluses for that, then re-sets her square
wave. It can be kind of a pain I suppose, the other option of not getting to
eat more is probably more of a pain! I don't know of any other way with the
507C - as far as I know, you cannot suspend the square wave, only stop it

Sue Tappendorf