Re: [IP] Someone Explain

Renee,  I guess this subject has been overdone, but I liked your explanation
best.  I definitely believe in that "black hole" area where insulin goes.
Michael, I do not have a clue about the physiology of a neverending low, but I
have had many of them.  I use to worry and wait for that BG to go up.  NOW, I
get up, take 2-3 dextabs, eat a bowl of cereal and go back to sleep.  I sleep
through that slow climb upwards until I awake with either a normal or slightly
elevated BG.  I guess that is one of the advantages of being an IDDM person
rather than the parent of an IDDM child.  Even though this disease is really
tough, I would rather deal with it myself than have to help my child live with
it.  Good Parenting--it just doesn't get the credit it deserves.  ellen