[IP] Meal Plan

The Dietition assigned the following meal guidelines to me:

2800 total Calories
Breakfast: 60 carbs
Lunch : 90
Dinner: 60
Bedtime Snack: 30+2 Fats

For this past week, I've adhered to my 240 carb limit, but not been able
to go beyond 1800-2000 calories in doing so.  I've been very hungry this
week, and wonder if it is just because of the diet or am i eating the
wrong foods?

So the million $ question is how do i get an additional 800 calories
into my mealplan without overextending on the carbs?

Should i even be worried about this shortfall?  I could lose the weight