[IP] Thank you

Thank you for your responses to my silhouette and Disneyland questions.
I went ahead a changed to the silhouette last night before dinner to see
if it was working and it was and is. I did chicken out on the back hip
area though so I used the side of my tummy a place I can not use with
the softset. I guess I will try other places as I gain confidence in the
silhouette working. I would love to try the thigh but always had erratic
absorption from that area.
I am going to test a bunch at Disneyland and take a list member
suggestion and eat at food places that offer more food choices, I diid
not know you could bring food into Disneyland :0)
Thanks Everyone and remember to exhale once in a while
* smiling and going off to Disneyland *