Re: [IP] school problems

Thats how I got both kids in the same elementary school years ago.When Joe was
diagnosed I told the district that I could only provide 1 set of Diabetic
supplies so they would have to find money in their budget to buy supplies for
the 2 school.It only took the superintendant about 30 minutes to decide that
Jessica could join her brother on the special ed bus and go to a much safer
The world seems to revolve around money---hit them in the pocketbook and watch
them fall.        Doreen