[IP] Thigh Insertion

Spencer likes to use his upper outer thigh in the summer so that he can
go without a shirt.  It also makes it nice when he goes swimming so that
no one can see his set, it is hidden by his trunks.  He likes it there,
I had a hard time getting him to go back to his stomach when school
started.  I wanted to give his thighs a rest.  After reading all the
post about putting a set in the hip/love handle area Spencer is thinking
about putting one there soon.  It would be nice to have 3 areas to chose

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom)
ICQ# 7819788