Re: [IP] Accu Check Complete From Mini Med

<< I looked through the manual, but only found some vague information about a
 check strip, of which I am not sure what it even is?  I think I will have to
 call in the morning, unless someone else has some explanation that could
 help...  EEEEKKKK >>
You need to use the Check strip BEFORE you do the control tests. Your meter
thinks your control test number is your BG!  Using the checkstrip first to run
controlshelps to identify that you are running a control, as well as first
checking the electronics system in the meter.  Look up this info in your
owner's manual. I am pretty sure you can also select "control" from the menu
slection when you tell the meter you want to run a BG test.  Did you get a
video with your meter?
Barbara B.