Re: [IP] Accu Check Complete From Mini Med

I also got an accucheck complete but prefer the sure step and have a one
touch which was my first meter... I have a minimed 507 and got this meter
too... think the companies are connected in some way... the ! that you are
seeing is that when you tested your bg's were out of the normal range that
is set in the memory... you can adjust these settings by going into setup...

not really impressed with the complete... to large to keep with you...

personally, I prefer the sure step because I can have the strip outside the
meter to place blood on it and it is more like a wick, also the numbers are
large... I use the sure step when I'm out somewhere because it's easy to
see what you're doing while driving and you can stick your hand in your
purse if you need to test outside the house discreetly...

Ellen B-C

"If you are a good economist, a virtuous economist, you are
reborn as a physicist. But if you are an evil, wicked
economist, you are reborn as a sociologist." --Paul Krugman