Re: [IP] Accu Check Complete From Mini Med

Lisa and Jen..

    I too love the AccuChek Complete and purchased the software for the PC. It is
great. Charts my diary and keeps complete records for my Endo which I will print
out and take with me next week. I have however found a area that they can improve
and wouldn't have noticed that much without the software. If you take a BG
reading and do not enter 'something' in the Diary like even a comment If you
wanna go back and 'edit' that reading with more info, it creates a whole new
entry in the Diary. Anyway not to bore you.. But I agree with you I like the
meter and the software