Re: [IP] annoying term

At 12:28 AM 1/16/1999 -0700, you wrote:
><<Just my opinion  One thing that annoyes me is when people term others
>BORDERLINE DIABETICS.. thats kinda like saying your sortof pregnant...>>
>yeah, and did you know I kinda got eyes, and sorta got ears, but they're
>not always around. . .
I believe that if you must "watch" what you eat or make sure you exercise
more to control it (which ALOT of people have told me).. when i hear that
it kinda confuses me isn't that some of the ways you control type 2.. i
always tell them that not all diabetics take shots or POP pills..

Just my opinion

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438